How your Local Pharmacist can Help
- Ask your pharmacist for advice about choosing the right medicines for common ailments.
- Your pharmacist will advise you if you are unsure about seeing a doctor.
- He/She can offer advice about a problem if you are not sure what is causing it.
- Ask for advice about staying healthy.
- Be sure to tell your pharmacist if you are taking other medicines as some medicines are not compatible.
- Most of the pharmacists provide smoking cessation services.
The nearest A&E unit to the Churchill Clinic is based at Medway Hospital, Windmill Road, Gillingham.